You are invited to our NEW Limerick St. Office OPEN HOUSE!
Exciting news! After over 25 years as Keweenaw Land Trust, we are delighted to invite you to the Open House for our NEW! home at 49902 Limerick Street, Hancock, MI 49930. Nestled near Peterson's Fish Market and Quincy Mine, our new location promises to be a hub of inspiration, collaboration, and community.
- Date: December 6, 2023
- Time: 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- Location: 49902 Limerick Street, Hancock, MI 49930
What to Expect:
- Meet the Team: Connect with the passionate individuals behind the Keweenaw Land Trust.
- Community Engagement: Learn about upcoming events, initiatives, and ways you can actively participate in the conservation efforts.
- Ask a question: is there something you've wondered about? You can ask your question to our staff and board members directly.
- Do a little holiday shopping and help us clear out old swag to make way for some new!
Refreshments will be served. Bring a mug to help us stock our kitchen, you can use it while here and leave it for us!
We are thrilled to have a location that allows us to better serve the community and enhance our commitment to environmental conservation in the Keweenaw Peninsula. Your presence at our Open House would mean the world to us!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to celebrating this milestone with you!