Join the Keweenaw Land Trust for a guided hike of Hungarian Falls with KLT Director Clay Hixson. This will be a moderate hike of approximate 1.5 hours. Bring water and appropriate footwear and clothing.
What: KLT Guided Hikes at Hungarian Falls
When: Sunday October 1st and 15th 2017 at 11:00 AM
Where: Meet at the upper Hungarian Falls access road off of Golf Course Road.
Directions From Hancock:
1. Head North on M-26, following signs for Lake Linden
2. Continue on M-26 for about 8 miles
3. In Tamarack City, turn Left onto 6th Street across the street from the ruins of the stamp mill
4. Immediately take the Left fork onto Golf Course Road, which heads up the hill
5. Follow Golf Course Road up the hill for about 0.5 miles
6. On your left will be old yellow/orange concrete posts and a rough road that leads to the Nature Area. Please park on the shoulder of Golf Course Road.